Here's how you can reset your TurboNet password;
1. Login using this if your router is ZTE http://192.168.0.1 or use this if its Huawei http://192.168.8.1, you must be connected to your turbonet
2. Enter admin for username and password and click next button
3. Click on Wifi Settings and make sure 2.4 CHz interface is displaying
4. Text box with change of password will appear, input a strong password.
5. Click Apply for changes to take effect.
Here's a 2 minute video tutorial on how to change your TurboNet password.
Click here to watch.